Thursday, March 21, 2013

How Rock Painting Produces Great Joy

painted rocks, Stony Face, Cindy Thomas

I never thought rock painting would give myself and others great joy, but I've been able to warm hearts and brings smiles to faces worldwide with this unusual art craft.


It's given me even more joy to share my rock painting techniques, ideas, and projects on this blog, Pinterest, Facebook and now Amazon.com


The joy of a new grandson inspired me to create these ladybug color counters and write a how-to guide for painting them.

painted rocks, ladybugs, teaching colors, teaching numbers, Cindy Thomas
Ladybug Color Counters

You can learn more about my rock painting how-to books on Amazon's Cindy Thomas Author Page.


Find your joy! 

© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment