Thursday, September 20, 2012

Painted Rocks on Facebook

Painted Rocks by Cindy Thomas is now on Facebook.

painted rocks, rock painting, Facebook, Cindy Thomas
Painted Rocks Fan Page

On my painted rocks fan page you can:
  • See the projects I'm working on and those completed
  • Get rock painting tips and ideas
  • Post and share your comments
  • See albums of painted rocks
  • Read my latest blog posts
  • Follow my Pinterest boards
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Connect to my painted rocks shop and other sites
  • Smile and be delighted

Here's a FB post from 9/15/2012:

"The goal: paint all of these rocks this weekend."
Visit my fan page to discover if I reached the goal set on 9/15/2012 and Like me or leave a post
Allow me to delight your heart and bring a smile to your face.
© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment