Friday, October 10, 2014

Website for Everything Cindy Painted Rocks

It occurred to me I needed a "hub" to make it easier for you to quickly find my rock painting information.

So, I created...
 
www.CindyPaintedRocks.com

From this "hub" site you can easily get to my:
  • Rock painting blog where I share rock painting tips, ideas, and inspiration
  • Facebook page where you can see my current painted rock projects and interact with myself and others in "real time"
  • Pinterest boards where I collect rock painting ideas and share rocks painted by myself and others
  • Flikr gallery where I regularly add photos of the rocks I've painted
  • He is my Rock where you can learn about the unique nativity sets, scenes and figures I paint on rocks and stones
  • Online store where you can purchase my hand-painted rocks and stones
 

Go to CindyPaintedRocks.com and bookmark the site so you can quickly and easily:
  • Find new rock painting ideas and inspiration
  • Read more about me and how rock painting has changed my life and affects me daily
  • Contact me
© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment