Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rock Painting Ideas: Suns and Moons Painted on Stones

My sister collects suns and I wanted to paint a few so she could choose the one she liked best.

My sister chose this painted sun/moon rock for her collection

To get my creative juices flowing, I started a new Pinterest board. It features ideas and inspiration for painting various sun and moon designs on rocks and stones.

Ideas: Suns/Moons Rocks



There are so many ways to paint suns and moons on rocks or stones and they are unique, eye-catching gifts and paperweights as well as colorful whimsy for a garden.

Reversible sun/moon "doodled" painted rock

* * * * *

Visit my Pinterest Rock Painting Ideas and Helps board for more tips, tricks, ideas, and patterns to use for painting rocks, stones and pebbles.





© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment