Thursday, November 21, 2013

Painted Rocks & Stones: Before and After



I'd like to share some of my "before & after" photos so you can see for yourself how a little paint brings plain, ordinary rocks to life.


See More Rocks Transformed with Paint



Learn More About These Painted Rocks

 
 
How to Paint No-Fat Rock Candies



See More Critters Painted on Rocks and Stones



How to Paint a Santa Hat on Rocks and Stones
  


Identify Your Garden with an Address Painted on Stone
 


How to Paint a Nativity Set on Pavestones


Rocks and stones don't seem so plain and ordinary to me anymore now that I've discovered rock painting.

See more before and after painted rocks:

4 comments:

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliment, Barbie.

      Delete
  2. Well done for your beautiful artistic paintings.Your art fascinates me.Thankyou for teach I v is how to do it.It is much appreciated.God Bless Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, Doreen. I'm happy to share what I learn about rock painting. It's always nice to hear from someone who appreciates my efforts. God bless you.

      Delete