Here's a super easy idea for one-of-a-kind photo holders using stones.
These DIY photo holders would make sweet and simple gifts for children to create and give to friends, grandparents, teachers, etc.
Supplies you'll need:
- Large (2-inch) binder clips
- Self-stick magnetic strips
- Stone(s) - painted or unpainted
|Two-inch binder clip - self-stick magnets - painted/unpainted stones|
- Cut magnet strips to fit the back of the stone(s)
- Attach to stone(s)
- Place magnetized stone(s) on bottom of binder clip
- Make sure the stones aren't too heavy or your clip will tip
- Magnetic strips allow you to re-arrange and switch out the rocks as you desire
- For permanent stone photo holder, glue the rocks to the binder clip
- Use care when doing this project with children - binder clips can pinch their little fingers
- If you don't want the black binder clip to show, cover with contact paper
|Contact paper covers black binder clip|
- Use colored binder clips instead of black
- Use for reminder note or recipe card holder
- Use scrapbooking accessories to further embellish the stone binder clip photo holder
Stone binder clip photo holders are a simple way to show off your small painted rock creations as well as display your photos.