Metallic Craft Paint
Here's how I used the metallic craft paint.
- First, I painted the stones with gray acrylic paint
- I then sponged two colors of matte acrylic over the gray
- Finally, I sponged silver or gold metallic on the stones, allowing the base colors to show through.
Glow-in-the-Dark Acrylic Paint
I used the glow-in-the-dark paint for the eyes peering out from the stones.
|What's Inside These Mysterious Rocks?|
Tips for glow-in-the-dark paint:
- 2-3 coats are recommended for good coverage and glow
- Stones need to be exposed to sunlight/indoor light to "charge" the glow
- The paint will still glow after a sealant is applied
- Do not confuse glow-in-the-dark paint with Neon
Imagine the attention glowing eyeballs would receive as they peered out of a night garden.