Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unique Painted Rock Nativity Sets

Another category of my painted rocks that can be found online is Unique Painted Rock Nativity SetsThis online gallery of painted rock nativities contains sets I've painted over the years.


The nativity set pictured below is my most recent addition to the gallery of painted rock nativity figures. Mary, Baby Jesus, and Joseph have been painted on geometric-shaped rocks. Mary is painted on a round river rock, Joseph is painted on a triangular rock, and Baby Jesus is painted on an oval stone.


painted rocks, nativity sets, unique, rock painting, Cindy Thomas
Click here for other views of this one-of-a-kind nativity set


My online gallery of nativity sets visually illustrates how various rock sizes and shapes were used to create nativity sets and figures with unique characteristics. I always enjoy watching the Holy Family come to life as I add paint colors and features to each river rock.


© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks 

No comments:

Post a Comment